2. Ordering water instead of dessert and taking 3 hours to drink it.
8. Spending £9.50 on a cocktail and then not tipping.
10. Getting a meal you didn’t order (we all make mistakes, OK?) and then eating it anyway.
14. Offering us advice on how to do our jobs. We carry food and put it on tables. We get it, OK?
25. Complaining about your meal once you’ve already eaten it.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France after protests last week.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.