Featuring: Heat, Now, Closer and Star.
1. Denise left Loose Women because of Coleen Nolan.
They’ve never seen eye to eye, but recently the tension has been rising. “Denise and Coleen have always had a ‘frenemy’ relationship,” a source told Closer. “Denise feels like Coleen sometimes seemed jealous of her newfound happiness with Lincoln.” Ouch.
2. Cheryl Cole has turned to Ashley for support through her breakup with Tre.
Cheryl and Tre broke up because they couldn’t make the long distance thing work. “Ashley will always be in her heart and part of her life because she feels she can turn to him,” Cheryl’s friend told Closer. Could a reunion be back on the cards?
3. Price Harry is still thinking about Chelsy.
Don’t worry, he’s still loved up with Cressie. But Harry thinks it’s all moving a bit too quickly, and can’t help wondering whether he should have stuck with Chelsy. And her friends say the same. “She’s never shy about telling mutual friends that she misses Harry,” an insider told Now. Sounds like trouble.
4. Cara Delevingne is going to be in the Amanda Knox film.
She’ll take on a supporting role, and plans to move away from modelling and into acting permanently.
5. Natalie Cassidy’s going back to EastEnders.
After eight years away from the show, Natalie Cassidy is returning as Sonia Jackson. “Nat says she’s going to make Sonia sexy,” a friend told Closer. “She joked that Sonia’s a fit bird now and says she won’t put on the weight again.”
6. Kerry Katona and Mark are rowing again.
She’s just moved in with fiancé George Kay, but that hasn’t stopped her arguing with ex-hubbie Mark over their children. “She doesn’t want to see the kids upset, but she also doesn’t want Mark back in her life,” a friend told Closer. Awh.
7. The Beckhams have bought a £45million mansion in Holland Park.
It comes with a cinema and swimming pool, and Victoria is in the process of renovating it. Meanwhile, they’ve sold Beckingham Palace for £12 million, despite having bought it for just £2.5million in 1999.
8. Strictly has made Vanessa Feltz lose 10lbs.
“Bits of me have tightened up and I’m slipping into dresses I haven’t worn for years,” she wrote in her Closer column.
9. Geri Halliwell once made X Factor’s Sam Callahan tea in her underwear.
Before he entered X Factor Sam was involved with a band masterminded by Geri Halliwell. “She once made tea for us in her underwear!” he told Star. “She was always strutting around in her underwear like she would at home - she just didn’t care.”
10. TOWIE’s Lucy is still calling Mario.
He’s hooking up with Lauren Pope and she’s moved onto Tom Pearce, but Lucy still calls Mario every time she gets drunk. “When she calls it ruins my head,” Mario told Heat. “I just want her to leave me alone.”
11. James Arthur is dating Lacey Banghard.
Last year’s X Factor winner and the former CBB star are apparently hooking up after being introduced by a mutual friend at a party. <3
12. David Gandy is single!
Yes! Samantha and him have finally broken up, leaving the D&G model well and truly on the market.
13. Union J’s George Shelley spent the night in Selena Gomez’s hotel room.
“Selena’s one of the classiest girls I’ve met,” he told Now. Although George admitted he’d visited her hotel room, he wouldn’t reveal whether the pair are still in touch. Sounds suspicious.
14. Victoria Beckham is being forced to wear flats for a year.
Years of killer heels mean that Posh is suffering from bunions. “She’s been told that if she allows her bunions to get any worse, she may never be able to wear heels again,” an insider told Heat. Sounds serious.
15. Craig Revel Horwood used to be a rent boy.
“It was this man who was 43 - and I was 17,” Craig told Star. “He said, ‘I will pay for your dance classes but you come away with me and we do the dirty.’” Eek.
16. Madonna is studying Islam.
Although she’s devoted to Kabbalah, new bf Brahim Zaibat is a Muslim so Madonna’s brushing up on her R.E.
17. Rochelle ended up in hospital after having sex with Marvin.
In a game of “Never Have I Ever…” Rochelle revealed that she recently ended up in A&E after sustaining a sex-based injury. Although Rochelle wouldn’t divulge too many details, she did confirm that it was not a pulled muscle and somehow involved her eye. The mind boggles.
18. Katie Price can’t stop boasting about her exes.
And it’s putting a strain on her marriage to Kieran Hayler. Katie keeps bringing them (Warren Furman, Dane Bowers, Teddy Sherringham, Dwight Yorke, Gareth Gates, Gavin Henson…) up in interviews, and Kieran’s getting jel. “He doesn’t want her rubbing her past love life in his face,” a friend told Closer.
19. Jodie Marsh hasn’t had sex for three years.
“I’ve been single for almost four years and celibate for three years now,” she told Heat. The reason? A string of bad boyfriends. “They say if you don’t have a good partner, you’d better have a good hand…” OMG TMI.
20. Tulisa is so stressed that she now weighs less than 8st.
She’ll find out whether she’s being charged on 29th October, and she’s in the middle of writing her debut novel Sky (it’s about an aspiring star, obv). “[She’s] burning a lot of nervous energy,” a source told Star.
21. Taylor Swift and Kelly Osbourne are now best friends.
And they made chocolate peppermint cookie together. BEST FRIENDSHIP EVER.