1. Harry Styles went on a date with Kendall Jenner.
THEY ATE A MEAL AND THEN DROVE IN A CAR AND AHHHHH.
2. MIC’s Spencer racked up a 6-figure bill at Morton’s.
He claims it was an error, and the barmaid pressed the wrong button on the till. REALLY, SPENNY, REALLY?
3. Geordie Shore’s Holly admitted she’s addicted to surgery.
She’s only 21, and she’s already had two boob jobs and a boob lift. But Holly is planning on getting bum implants, a thigh gap and full body lipo this year. Eek.
4. Calvin Harris is worried Rita Ora’s working too hard.
She collapsed after a photo shoot last week, and naturally her boyfriend’s worried. “Calvin loves how ambitious she is but he thinks they both need a holiday where all they do is lie on the beach,” a source told Look.
5. Cher Lloyd got married.
She married Craig Monk, her hairdresser, and Cheryl Cole tweeted her saying, “Wow!! Heard your good news. Congratulations @CherLloyd I hope you have many more happy years and memories to come. Cheryl x”. AWWWH.
6. Justin Bieber and Lauren Pope are flirting.
Despite their 12 year age gap, Justin invited Lauren to a party at his house in L.A. and the pair spent the whole night flirting. “They were together all evening and seemed to only have eyes for each other,” a source told Reveal. Most unlikely celeb pairing ever?
7. Cara Delevingne and Rihanna are launching a dating club.
Single ladies will be offered the services of £155,000 matchmaker, who will set them up with hand-picked bachelors. “Their exclusive club will be formed of single friends looking for love and they’ll arrange a string of girls-only trips,” a source told Now.
8. All Saints are getting back together.
They’ll be touring in March 2014. OMG SO EXCITING.
9. The royal family are trying to turn Cressie into Kate.
And Harry’s not happy. “Cressida’s style doesn’t sit well with the Palace old guards, who fear she’ll lower the tone of the monarchy with her quirky dress sense,” an insider told Now. “[Harry is] furious and has made it clear he’s not going to ask her to change for anyone.”
10. Alexa Chung claims it only takes her 13 minutes to get ready.
“I wash my hair, dry my fringe and put on a bit of undereye concealer,” she told Now. “I hate faffing.”
11. Victoria Beckham had a charity clear out.
She donated thousands of pounds worth of shoes and clothes to the British Red Cross charity shop in Chelsea in order to raise money for the victims of the Philippines typhoon.
12. Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright are already talking about babies.
They’re not married yet, but the couple are feeling broody. “Without a doubt, Michelle is the broodiest,” a friend told Reveal.
13. Ed Sheeran’s sleeping in Courteney Cox’s spare room.
WHAT AN EXCELLENT FRIENDSHIP. Ed is staying at Courteney’s beach house in L.A. while he works on his new album. Amazing.
14. Helen Flanagan’s worried about work.
She had hoped to break into Hollywood after last year’s I’m A Celebrity…, but instead she’d been offered nothing more than a judging position on Bolton This Is Talent. Awh, Helen :(
15. Simon’s returning to The X Factor with Rita Ora and Cheryl Cole.
“Rita is at the top of his list with Cheryl,” an insider told Reveal. “He has offered it to her before but she didn’t think the time was right. Now the ball is very much in her court.” Eek.
16. Zayn and Perrie spent £7,000 on texts to each other last month.
“Perrie is always sending hot pics of herself, then Zayn will send some back with as few clothes as possible,” a source told Reveal. Cheeky.
Sources: Now, Look and Reveal.