The “Do Your Own Adventure” series with Sue Teller was posted by Youtube User mmand86’s channel. MMand86 claimed to have edited the arts and craft program while working at Charter Comm in 2007, though it’s speculated this was a tongue-in-cheek spoof by Mountain Dew.
This video shares Sue woodburning a pair of kicks (the SAS kind your grandma wears), coining her own catchphrases, and taking a random viewer call. All done, mind you, while sipping on a straw from her Mountain Dew.
Here are some highlights….
2. Sue hammers on some boring, fuddy duddy arts and crafts projects.
That baby doll tissue box holder and macaroni birdhouse didn’t stand a chance!
3. Gives dope tips on using a woodburning tool.
“The woodburning tool can stay hot for a while, so make sure not to burn yourself! I don’t need another lawsuit.”
4. A silly sock puppet makes a brief appearance.
Sue doesn’t seem to notice.
5. Here are the completed kicks:
A kitty cat with a ball of yarn on one side and an anarchy symbol on the other. A special shout out goes to the stuntwoman featured in the end credits.
6. Peace Out!
World’s coolest crafty granny, don’t you agree? Sue supposedly died in 2008 according to a Sue Teller R.I.P. video, but thanks to the internet, her crafty legend lives on!
7. And don’t forget to watch Sue’s Mashup Video!
- Donald Trump has pledged to support the eventual Republican presidential nominee in 2016 and not mount a 3rd-party run. ›