1. You turn the TV on and there it is, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
The song calls to you, you just have sit down and watch for a bit.
2. You tell yourself you will just watch the first one
You have a couple of hours to kill, no big deal.
3. Then Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets comes on and you can’t just skip it.
I mean it has Kenneth Branagh and Richard Harris in it, no one skips them.
4. You get some snacks, those first two movies are really long
Average run time: 2 billion hours
5. Then its Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban time
You can’t turn it off now, everyone has different hairstyles!
6. You are reminded how great it was when Hermione punched Draco
7. You get more snacks
“More movies = more snacks” - Albert Einstein
8. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire starts and you have canceled the rest of your plans for the day
Oh Ron, such a silky red mane of hair you have.
9. You remember what Edward was like before he was a vampire
He was definitely better, that’s for sure
10. Then its Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and THIS lady shows up on the screen
11. You remember why you love Fred and George
“Give her hell from us, Peeves”.
13. When Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince comes on, you realize the movies have gotten much darker
Like that scene with Draco in the bathroom. EMOTIONS.
14. But then there is that part when Harry pretends to have pincers.
16. When you get up to get more snacks people are like
Yes. Yes is the answer to that question.
17. You do some stretches as Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 starts
You realize you haven’t gotten up in 5 hours.
20. Someone asks you if you want to go outside
21. You remember why McGonagall was the best ever
She’s so cute
23. This scene.
SERIOUSLY GUYS WHERE ARE THE TISSUES?
24. You laugh at the terrible makeup during the epilogue scene
Honestly Ginny, what is going on with your hair?
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.