1. True friendship can overcome any obstacle.
Especially if your friend is the known leader of a motorcycle gang.
2. Don’t be afraid to change your style.
And sometimes stick to the classics.
3. Always keep a healthy sense of skepticism.
You never know when Harry Hamlin will try to murder your best friend.
4. To get through life, sometimes you just have to smile and nod.
AKA every day at work.
5. It’s always OK to cry.
You won’t always get that prime parking space.
6. Dream big or go home.
One medium pizza? No, one LARGE pizza.
7. A quick wit can be your best friend.
8. Restrain your enthusiasm in front of strangers.
Prevents them from getting any false hope.
9. Don’t be afraid to be the best.
Show ME the money.
10. Honesty is (usually) the best policy.
Except for family gatherings. Then it’s only lies.
11. Teamwork can solve most problems.
Small-town crimes for example.
12. Know what you’re worth.
Direct deposit preferred.
13. Love can be found in the most mysterious of places
Is it on Tinder? Probably not, let’s be real.
14. Nicknames can bring people closer together.
Wallace was totally Soda Pop.
15. .Humility is a great quality
So people can laugh with you, not at you.
16. Dance like no one is watching.
Or if you perform better under pressure, dance like EVERYONE is watching.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›