1. True friendship can overcome any obstacle.
Especially if your friend is the known leader of a motorcycle gang.
2. Don’t be afraid to change your style.
And sometimes stick to the classics.
3. Always keep a healthy sense of skepticism.
You never know when Harry Hamlin will try to murder your best friend.
4. To get through life, sometimes you just have to smile and nod.
AKA every day at work.
5. It’s always OK to cry.
You won’t always get that prime parking space.
6. Dream big or go home.
One medium pizza? No, one LARGE pizza.
8. Restrain your enthusiasm in front of strangers.
Prevents them from getting any false hope.
10. Honesty is (usually) the best policy.
Except for family gatherings. Then it’s only lies.
11. Teamwork can solve most problems.
Small-town crimes for example.
13. Love can be found in the most mysterious of places
Is it on Tinder? Probably not, let’s be real.
14. Nicknames can bring people closer together.
Wallace was totally Soda Pop.
15. .Humility is a great quality
So people can laugh with you, not at you.
16. Dance like no one is watching.
Or if you perform better under pressure, dance like EVERYONE is watching.