3. Who says you shouldn’t remove your head? Where are YOUR manners. Removing your head means respectable and gosh if you wear a hat indoors people will probably think you are bald or something (unless you are)
4. Depending on the occasion again, but elbows should stay under the table, mostly because when they aren’t you will look sloppy and gives you bad posture. And nothing is more unattractive than bad posture, sorry.
5. For the love of God ALWAYS RSVP please. I mean someone has the courtesy to invite you to somewhere, unless the friendship or that relationship means nothing to you, you should just ignore it. Like it helps alot for headcounting!
7. The reason I sit with crossed legs is not particularly for manners, but mainly because if I sit like a man than everyone can see my underwear.
8.Ahm, I find incredibly rude. And depending on the work environment, you really shouldn’t swear. It makes you incompetent and your vocabulary of a teenager. You want to look professional.
9. If you wear a floral print to a funeral, you deserved to be punched. If you don’t have the respect for the death to at least wear a colour from your wardrobe that’s probably the most common then you deserved to be punched.
11. How annoying is it when you are having dinner and some idiot just keep playing with their phone? it’s not intergeneration. As long as you focus more on the people in front of you and not people on your phone, i don’t care if your phone is visible or not. If you find your instagram more interesting than me, then why are we having this dinner again?