1. You didn’t have to worry about what you wore.
You wore ponytails and cargo shorts everyday and nobody cared. You were in the woods after all.
3. You’ll never forget your first summer love.
Remember how awesomely dramatic it was saying goodbye at the end of the summer? That awkward kiss when you ended up bumping foreheads? Aww, you were so innocent back then.
4. There was no bond stronger than your cabin’s bond.
5. Someone just handed these to you on a daily basis. Amazing.
6. Capture the flag was the first time you ever got to be a hero.
7. The constant fear of water fights was strangely exhilarating.
8. Relay races were the solution to any problem.
First one to finish wins!
9. You knew it wasn’t “free-swim” without one of these.
10. When you got too old to be a camper, you could always come back and be a counselor!
For some grown-up camp fun, check out USA Network’s new reality competition, “SUMMER CAMP.”
Premiering Thursday, July 11 at 8/7c.