1. During Wednesday night’s Mariners - White Sox game, Kyle Seager hit a game-tying grand slam in the 14th inning.
2. Seager just happens to be the first player EVER to hit a tying grand slam in extra innings.
(According to Geoff Baker)
3. Maybe that’s why this bro was so intent on getting the ball that he totally body checked the extremely small child standing in his way.
4. Yes, the kid is holding his own little baseball…
5. Well, he WAS holding it…
This guy barrels over a kid to catch a #GrandSlam at the #WhiteSox #Mariners #baseball game https://t.co/SZmdLpsJez
6. It doesn’t even look like the dad ended up with the ball.
- The gun allegedly used by an undocumented immigrant to shoot and kill a woman on a San Francisco pier last week may have been stolen from a federal agent.
- Bounce TV and BET will no longer air series featuring Bill Cosby after court records showed he admitted to buying sedatives to give to women.
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.