1. During Wednesday night’s Mariners - White Sox game, Kyle Seager hit a game-tying grand slam in the 14th inning.
3. Maybe that’s why this bro was so intent on getting the ball that he totally body checked the extremely small child standing in his way.
4. Yes, the kid is holding his own little baseball…
5. Well, he WAS holding it…
This guy barrels over a kid to catch a #GrandSlam at the #WhiteSox #Mariners #baseball game https://t.co/SZmdLpsJez
6. It doesn’t even look like the dad ended up with the ball.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸
- And "Deadpool" made $135 million this weekend, the best U.S. debut for an R-rated film. That's a lotta chimichangas 💵