1. Barack Obama elected with what looks to be the clearest re-election victory since Ronald Reagan
3. America has elected its first openly gay Senator, Tammy Baldwin
4. Todd Akin legitimately lost the Senate race in Missouri
5. Richard Mourdock, also notorious for his rape comments, ousted a longstanding Republican in the primary race… and lost the general election
6. Massachusetts elected its first female Senator, consumer advocate Elizabeth Warren
She defeated incumbent Republican Scott Brown.
7. Same-sex marriage measures have passed in Maryland and Maine
The first states in the nation to back same-sex marriage at the ballot box. Minnesota rejected a gay marriage ban. And Washington’s same sex marriage initiative is still close, and pending a final call.
8. Colorado and Washington have legalized recreational marijuana use
Caption on this Instagram photo: “#Colorado is the best. Roomies celebratin’ :)(: #wedidit #64 #history #jamessss #boulder”
Our country is now in serious and unprecedented trouble…like never before.— Donald J. Trump