2. And then she showed off this amazing dress.
3. And she looked absolutely perfect, as always.
4. And she rocked a headband.
5. And a killer puppy purse.
6. Which was wearing its own fancy dress.
Quenzhane Wallis, best actress nominee for her role in “Beasts of the Southern Wild” arrives at the 85th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California February 24, 2013.
7. When she was NOT impressed by Ryan Seacrest’s “video surprise.”
8. When she got to mug with Halle Berry.
9. And made this face.
10. And she also got to meet Samuel L. Jackson, who loves her!
“Made new friends tonite! Power actress!!!”
11. When she met Kelly Rowland and they adorably held hands.
12. When Channing Tatum wanted to shake her hand.
14. “I am not Annie. I am Quvenzhane.”
-Correcting the AP Reporter who said “I’m calling you Annie now.”
Context: Although Quvenzhané was cast as Annie today, which is awesome, she’s obviously getting tired of people insisting on calling her anything (“Little Q”?!) other than her actual name.
15. When she was perfectly poised in every interview.
16. “Eating pizza.”
-her answer when asked what she likes the most to do.
17. When Janelle Monae demanded that she win.
We W A N T H U S H P U P P Y #oscars— Janelle Monae
18. When she flexed her muscles after “Beasts Of The Southern Wild” was featured.
19. And when they announced her name, she did it again!
20. Her fans loved her so much that they made awesome fan art.
22. In short, when everything she did was ADORABLE.
Love you, Quvenzhané!
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›