1. [Headline here]
Secretly, this headline generator is the source of every post I’ve written for BuzzFeed in the last three months.
5. True facts about them.
ze frank joined BuzzFeed this year, and it was good. This is my favorite piece of proof.
12. Most thought-provoking use of infographics.
“Before 1870, only white men could vote. Here’s how the election would have looked before the 15th Amendment.”
14. An inspiring literary interlude.
30 Renowned Authors Inspired By Cats had the distinction of being tweeted by Mr. Neil Gaiman himself, something I tried (and failed) to remain relatively cool about.
“When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade, without further introduction.” -Mark Twain
16. The ideal soundtrack to a fantastic silent fim.
Jehovah’s Witnesses Want Deaf People To Stop Masturbating (via Eugene) / R. Kelly’s “Ignition Remix.”
Putting these two things together is probably the best idea I will ever have.
21. The most interesting BuzzFeed field trip report.
23. The best picture of Joe Biden.
24. If I needed a new boyfriend, I would try really had to make this guy my boyfriend.
He built a tower/maze of boxes for his cat.
26. The most charming user-submitted video.
From catsrthebest, who wrote “This is Puff and Cashmere, TWO UNIQUE CATS THAT LOVE TO TRAIN IN AGILITY!!! YOU PROBABLY WONT FIND ANY OTHER CATS AS GOOD AS THEM SO HOPE YOU ENJOY WATCHING THIS MOVIE I MADE OF THEM!!!”
29. The song that spoke my language.
34. My first marriage proposal.
In the comments of BuzzFeed dot com, the website, just as I dreamed it would be.
I love this place.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.