1. [Headline here]
Secretly, this headline generator is the source of every post I’ve written for BuzzFeed in the last three months.
2. It’s hard work, but someone’s got to do it.
One of my first BuzzFeed posts was If Mad Men Was Mad Dogs, posted during my trial weekend back in April!
It (+ my utterly charming personality) worked!
3. The REAL most important cat.
4. Our campaign to make hedgehogs the next big thing.
Tagged: hedgehogs are so hot right now.
5. True facts about them.
ze frank joined BuzzFeed this year, and it was good. This is my favorite piece of proof.
7. Rubbable GIFs arrived; immediately peaked.
Rub Ryan Gosling (while he is rubbing a sloth).
8. Q: Who is the most perfect human being in the world?
A: Amy Poehler is.
Her website for girls is further proof, if you needed that.
11. Sweetest thing the internet helped with:
12. Most thought-provoking use of infographics.
“Before 1870, only white men could vote. Here’s how the election would have looked before the 15th Amendment.”
13. A very helpful illustrated guide.
An Illustrated Guide To Conquering Social Anxiety is exactly what I needed to read right after moving to New York City.
14. An inspiring literary interlude.
30 Renowned Authors Inspired By Cats had the distinction of being tweeted by Mr. Neil Gaiman himself, something I tried (and failed) to remain relatively cool about.
“When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade, without further introduction.” -Mark Twain
15. The most important work of art of our time.
This was sold before I could buy it. I will never get over it.
16. The ideal soundtrack to a fantastic silent fim.
Jehovah’s Witnesses Want Deaf People To Stop Masturbating (via Eugene) / R. Kelly’s “Ignition Remix.”
Putting these two things together is probably the best idea I will ever have.
17. The greatest scientific discovery of the year.
Was NASA MOHAWK GUY, obviously.
The 50 most romantic photographs of all time. Making this post reminded me to believe in this stuff.
19. Most mind-blowing facts about The Baby-Sitters Club.
20. I love flags.
This one is from Viļaka, Latvia.
I ranked 75 interesting city flags from best to worst, and I’m not embarrassed to admit it. #FlagHag
21. The most interesting BuzzFeed field trip report.
22. Ultimate cry-face, est. 1994.
23. The best picture of Joe Biden.
24. If I needed a new boyfriend, I would try really had to make this guy my boyfriend.
He built a tower/maze of boxes for his cat.
25. My favorite user.
Petran and his “de-motivational” posters make moderating something truly special.
26. The most charming user-submitted video.
From catsrthebest, who wrote “This is Puff and Cashmere, TWO UNIQUE CATS THAT LOVE TO TRAIN IN AGILITY!!! YOU PROBABLY WONT FIND ANY OTHER CATS AS GOOD AS THEM SO HOPE YOU ENJOY WATCHING THIS MOVIE I MADE OF THEM!!!”
28. The picture that I look at when I need to be cheered up.
29. The song that spoke my language.
30. The song that spoke these cats’ language:
I did this too, but this one is true purrfection.
31. The best Halloween costume from the BuzzFeed community.
This Rejected costume, submitted by one of our amazing readers, was part of our best Halloween costumes post.
32. The best Halloween costume from BuzzFeed staff.
BuzzFeed’s Editorial Director Scott Lamb / Tan Mom.
33. Cutest dopplegangers ever.
ACCURATE AND ADORABLE.
34. My first marriage proposal.
In the comments of BuzzFeed dot com, the website, just as I dreamed it would be.
35. Our grumpiest new hire.
We tried to cheer her up but it didn’t work.
I love this place.
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›