1. Charles is delighted and Camilla is like, “WUT.”
Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, holds a koala called Kao, while Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, holds a koala called Matilda at Government House on Nov. 7, 2012, in Adelaide, Australia.
2. Koala kisses!
3. Camilla wants Charles to explain how it’s possible that baby koalas are real.
4. How is it possible?
5. Charles: Pat, pat, pat.
6. Camilla: “Is this heaven?”
7. LOOKIT THAT BABY’S FACE
8. Hoooooooray koalas!
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump have won the New Hampshire primaries for the Democratic and Republican nominations 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And thank the Force: Disney's profits hit an all-time high of $2.9 billion after the latest *Star Wars* film release ✨💰