1. Charles is delighted and Camilla is like, “WUT.”
Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, holds a koala called Kao, while Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, holds a koala called Matilda at Government House on Nov. 7, 2012, in Adelaide, Australia.
2. Koala kisses!
3. Camilla wants Charles to explain how it’s possible that baby koalas are real.
4. How is it possible?
5. Charles: Pat, pat, pat.
6. Camilla: “Is this heaven?”
7. LOOKIT THAT BABY’S FACE
8. Hoooooooray koalas!
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›