1. Meet Sir Stuffington, the toughest tiny kitten in all of kittenland.
2. Sir Stuffington’s foster mom had a friend who spotted him on the streets and snapped this photo.
3. OBVIOUSLY they fell in love and made it their mission to save this extremely brave and very adorable pirate from any further attacks.
5. Along with his two brothers…
8. Don’t believe me that this face could pirate around?
10. (this is what happens when dad takes care of Sir Stuffington)
11. ARRR! PIRATES DON’T GO IN THE WATER, SILLY.
12. But being clean and flea-free isn’t so bad.
13. So next time you’re feeling down about being different, or about the bad things that have happened…
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›