4. Big Brother this, Big Brother that.
5. Driving this potent critique of Ray Bradbury home.
7. The Brothers Karamozov: What happens when publishers pay authors by the page.
9. Not at all like the Disney movie…
10. There’s actually a chapter called The Eye and other revelations about Moby Dick
11. “Riker is distracting” by the Harvard Classics Library.
12. Kurt Vonnegut’s similarity to athlete’s foot.
13. Maybe people were less educated in earlier centuries?
14. People only say The Sun Also Rises is good because they want to fit in.
16. Dracula just has nothing on Twilight.
18. A book should NOT have to be discussed to be understood!!!
- Police in Colorado Springs are responding to reports of an active shooter at a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›