1. Anori told us that a lot of people wrote on her facebook wall to say Happy Birthday.
Including, like, ex-boyfriends she hasn’t talked to in forever, which was weird.
2. But also the dude she has a crush on (this fake walrus).
3. She “liked” that.
4. Her mom, Vilma, told her to get off the computer and play outside.
5. So she did.
6. And it was very, very good.
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›