1. Step One: Look into the innocent sleeping face of your adorable new kitten and worry that your grumpy older cat will eat him for breakfast.
2. Step Two: Keep your kitten close as the moment of truth draws near, savoring every minute of your time with this precious creature before all hell breaks loose.
3. Step Three: Feed the cats next to one another so that they get used to feeling happy when they’re in proximity.
4. Step Four: Walk out of the room for a few minutes and come back to your fuzzball all sprawled out on your older cat like it’s no big thing.
In The News Today
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issued several marriage licenses to same-sex couples today. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- A drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›