1. When you were a kid, your interests were pretty single-minded.
2. Your favorite t-shirts all had different animals on them.
3. It was impossible for you to see a dog without stopping to pet it.
And you kept all those supplies in a sweet backpack.
6. You made sure your mom knew you wanted to be a cat for Halloween.
7. Your birthday cake was always animal themed.
11. Once you finally got a pet, you made wish-lists for it too.
12. You spent your entire allowance trying to get an animal out of one of those claw machines.
13. Every corner of your bedroom had a stuffed animal hammock.
Oh, and you also had a huge collection of “Calico Critters.”
Or maybe you went in for “Maple Town.”
Not to mention a whole bookshelf dedicated to these tiny glass animals.
23. “Adventure Of The Little Koala” was the best Nickelodeon show.
24. You’d never get tired of visiting your favorite animal at the zoo…
25. Basically, you just loved animals more than you loved anything or anyone else.
27. You constantly tried to “rescue” stray dogs.
(Usually they ended up belonging to one of your neighbors)