1. When you were a kid, your interests were pretty single-minded.
3. It was impossible for you to see a dog without stopping to pet it.
11. Once you finally got a pet, you made wish-lists for it too.
12. You spent your entire allowance trying to get an animal out of one of those claw machines.
13. Every corner of your bedroom had a stuffed animal hammock.
Not to mention a whole bookshelf dedicated to these tiny glass animals.
23. “Adventure Of The Little Koala” was the best Nickelodeon show.
24. You’d never get tired of visiting your favorite animal at the zoo…
25. Basically, you just loved animals more than you loved anything or anyone else.
27. You constantly tried to “rescue” stray dogs.
(Usually they ended up belonging to one of your neighbors)
28. Your childhood vacations were spent trying to make friends with the local wildlife.
30. You dreamed of growing up to be one of three things: A zookeeper…
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.