5. The feeling of questioning whether your job is what you really want out of life.
10. The feeling of frustration when things don’t work like they’re supposed to.
12. The feeling of determination to stick to your new budgeting and to-do apps.
13. The feeling of “I’m not tired! I’m just yawning! I still want to hang out!”
15. The feeling of not being sure how you’re going to pay your gas bill.
16. The feeling of amazement that the person next to you is the person next to you.
17. The feeling of fleeting excitement you get out of buying something new.
19. The feeling of self-satisfaction because you know deep down that you are truly awesome.
22. The feeling of sending one of your old friends a Facebook message that they never respond to.
23. The feeling of having a big crush on someone you don’t actually know.
25. The feeling of suddenly remembering how you embarrassed yourself the night before.
26. The feeling of adding up how many hours you’ve spent watching HGTV in your lifetime.
In The News Today
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›