9. Steve Martin
11. Angela Lansbury
12. Sam Waterston
14. Goldie Hawn
15. Jane Seymour
17. Chevy Chase
18. Sean Bean
19. Cicely Tyson and James Earl Jones
20. Maggie Smith
21. Colin Firth
22. Jeff Bridges
23. Jeff Bridges, again, because reasons
24. Sissy Spacek and Martin Sheen
25. Ian McKellen
26. Susan Sarandon
27. Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie
28. Aaaaand one more picture of Christopher Walken
Let’s just have a round of applause for young Christopher Walken, shall we?
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.