2. Your parents (who aren’t even your real parents) are always putting crap on you. Like…
3. Things that are hard to figure out how to tie.
7. Sweaters your aunt made you that you have to pretend to like.
11. “Autumn” bandanas that don’t match your fur tone.
17. Sundaes you can’t even eat.
23. Prison stripes… even though you didn’t even do anything wrong!
In The News Today
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Historic flooding has killed 16 people in South Carolina, where rain finally stopped falling on Tuesday. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›