2. Your parents (who aren’t even your real parents) are always putting crap on you. Like…
3. Things that are hard to figure out how to tie.
7. Sweaters your aunt made you that you have to pretend to like.
11. “Autumn” bandanas that don’t match your fur tone.
17. Sundaes you can’t even eat.
23. Prison stripes… even though you didn’t even do anything wrong!
Here Are The Top Stories
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel on Saturday in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- One person was killed and two others were seriously injured Friday when an air medical transport helicopter crashed in Colorado.
- Popular sections of Reddit went dark this week as confusion and protests swept the site.