2. Your parents (who aren’t even your real parents) are always putting crap on you. Like…
3. Things that are hard to figure out how to tie.
7. Sweaters your aunt made you that you have to pretend to like.
11. “Autumn” bandanas that don’t match your fur tone.
17. Sundaes you can’t even eat.
23. Prison stripes… even though you didn’t even do anything wrong!
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.