2. Your parents (who aren’t even your real parents) are always putting crap on you. Like…
3. Things that are hard to figure out how to tie.
7. Sweaters your aunt made you that you have to pretend to like.
11. “Autumn” bandanas that don’t match your fur tone.
17. Sundaes you can’t even eat.
23. Prison stripes… even though you didn’t even do anything wrong!
In The News Today
- Facebook is working with charter schools to build educational software that it eventually plans on offering for free to U.S. public schools. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›