1. When Reddit users got together to send this dying man hundreds of letters and packages.
3. When this older couple paid for a younger couple’s Valentine’s Day dinner.
5. The driver captured on dash cam.
6. The family who got a complimentary meal after their 3-year-old blurted out that their house had recently burned down.
8. The couple who does what they can for each other.
10. These men protesting domestic violence by “walking in her shoes.”
13. Wendell, the brave 10-year-old who saved a cat from being tortured by a group of boys.
14. The man whose final wish was that his family give someone a $500 tip.
15. The softball players on the opposing team who carried Sara Tucholsky to each base after she injured her knee touching first on her first-ever home run.
Sara Tucholsky, a softball player for Western Oregon University, scored a three-run homerun for the first time in her college career in a game against Central Washington University.
But while touching first base, she injured her knee. The rules stated that none of her teammates could assist her. So instead, two players from the opposing team — Mallory Holtman and Liz Wallace — carried Tucholsky to each base.
17. The hundreds of get-well cards from strangers received by 5-year-old Alexis Blackburn after her dad posted about her operation on Reddit.
18. The Texas A&M students who formed a human wall to block Westboro Baptist Church protesters from protesting Lt. Col. Roy Tisdale’s funeral.
19. Bucket list, checked off.
21. The dad who wrote this letter before his son had the chance to come out to him.
- The second pilot who was ejected from the downed Russian warplane near Syria's border Tuesday is alive and has returned to base, Russian officials say. ›
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›