1. When Reddit users got together to send this dying man hundreds of letters and packages.
3. When this older couple paid for a younger couple’s Valentine’s Day dinner.
5. The driver captured on dash cam.
6. The family who got a complimentary meal after their 3-year-old blurted out that their house had recently burned down.
8. The couple who does what they can for each other.
10. These men protesting domestic violence by “walking in her shoes.”
13. Wendell, the brave 10-year-old who saved a cat from being tortured by a group of boys.
14. The man whose final wish was that his family give someone a $500 tip.
15. The softball players on the opposing team who carried Sara Tucholsky to each base after she injured her knee touching first on her first-ever home run.
Sara Tucholsky, a softball player for Western Oregon University, scored a three-run homerun for the first time in her college career in a game against Central Washington University.
But while touching first base, she injured her knee. The rules stated that none of her teammates could assist her. So instead, two players from the opposing team — Mallory Holtman and Liz Wallace — carried Tucholsky to each base.