2. Your idea of a fun date involves finding complimentary weird stuff together at a thrift store.
3. You have strong feelings about which thrift chains have the best stuff and the best deals.
4. You are slightly superstitious about how to have “lucky” thrift shopping days.
5. You were upset when Macklemore made it big, because it meant everyone knew your secret.
7. You think of styles entirely in terms of which decade they came from.
8. And you have different ideas than most people about what’s still cool.
9. You put a lot of thought into the outfits you wear to go thrift shopping.
11. You spend a lot of time trying to understand why someone ever would have gotten rid of some of this amazing stuff.
12. This doesn’t look overwhelming, it looks incredibly fun.
13. You’ve started recreating your own grandmother’s kitchen piece by piece.
14. You have to visit every section of a thrift store before you leave, just in case there’s something amazing you might miss.
15. You dream of getting rich by finding secretly incredibly valuable things at Goodwill for a few dollars.
18. You can’t imagine spending more than $20 on a piece of clothing…
In The News Today
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension by the NFL following the "Deflategate" scandal has been overturned by a federal judge. ›
- Facebook is working with charter schools to build educational software that it eventually plans on offering for free to U.S. public schools. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›