1. On average, a bachelor’s degree is worth $821,956 more than a high school degree.
2. College students are hit with an average of two parking tickets per year.
3. 25% of students live on-campus because it’s easy and convenient…
…but it costs, on average, $2,238 more than living off-campus.
4. Highest paid major:
5. Lowest paid major:
6. Studying is important, but 70% of students prefer to do it alone.
7. Breakdown of time spent during finals week:
8. 37% of college grads wish they had picked a different major.
9. Education majors have the highest GPA (3.36).
10. 100% of the faculty look like wizards at graduation.