2. A new set of lackeys.
John Adams High can’t be the only school with lackeys. Let’s hope Riley’s school has some too. Oh, and if Adam Scott could be one of them again, that’d be great.
Cory’s hair was the subject of many of his troubles growing up. Now he has a daughter who will likely be struggling with her own appearance issues — what better reason could there be to whip out the ol’ Brillo Head story?
5. The transformation of Minkus.
Everybody loves to see the transformation of a geeky kid in high school growing up to be suave. Hopefully adult Minkus’ Girl Meets World character is a little more Shawn and little less Stuart.
7. Heart-to-hearts with Cory and his parents.
Like all kids, Cory challenged his parents, often struggling to understand their decisions and rules. Now that he’s a father himself, we’ll hopefully get to hear some reflecting on that in parenting conversations between Cory, Alan and Amy.
9. Flashbacks of the Topanga and Cory love story
Hopefully Riley is an inquisitive child who wants to know everything about how her parents fell in love because reliving that adorable 90s teen romance story would make for the best kind of nostalgia.
- A flash flood emergency has been issued Sunday in Charleston, South Carolina. More than 16 inches of rain fell in some areas. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›