2. But then no one could sign-up for coverage at Healthcare.gov!!!
3. Twitter and Telsa successfully announced their IPOs.
4. Carl Ichan and Bill Ackman reignited their feud on Herbalife.
5. Media, Obama and the Fed touted improving job numbers… “Hey we’re at 7.0% unemployment!”
6. But then people realized the real job numbers weren’t as great as the media hyped them up to be.
8. Bernanke said in early 2013 that the Fed would consider tapering QE…
11. Meanwhile in Washington it was gridlock, with the debt ceiling, government shutdown and the sequester.
12. And through all of this, Obama campaigns around the US about the “improving economy.”
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.