1. Saying goodbye to the mini fridge once and for all.
2. And decorating said fridge however your heart desires.
Find out how to DIY your own alphabet fridge magnets here.
3. Not having to worry about someone interrupting your unique fitness rituals.
Learn some easy workout moves you can do at home without equipment (and without bothering your cat) here.
4. Finally getting to make your home decor dreams come true.
5. And having the opportunity to get as creative as you want with your walls.
Find out how to make easy flower wall stencils here.
7. Sleeping in peace, however late you want.
10. Pizza for breakfast? Go for it!
Get the recipe here.
11. Letting the dirty laundry pile up just because you can.
12. And when it’s time to clean it all up, saving money by making your own soap.
Get the DIY instructions here.