There you were… sitting in class. Bored, tired, and hungry.
1. You ran to see your friends from other classes that you hadn’t seen all day.
It felt so good to be reunited.
2. You couldn’t wait to show off your new themed lunch box that EVERYONE was going to be jealous about.
3. You hurried to open your lunch to see how creative your parents were.
4. And to see the fun notes they would leave you!
You’d pretend to be embarrassed, but you secretly missed them even more.
5. You had to look through your inventory to debate what was valuable for the epic food trade.
6. Or you had some other serious trading business to take care of.
7. You got to see your favorite lunch lady who always had your back and sneaked you a little something extra.
8. If you were lucky enough to snag a chocolate milk carton before they ran out, you felt like you won the lottery.
9. And the ONE day you got to lunch and they were serving pizza was like Christmas morning.
A pizza party? At SCHOOL?!