1. Fully-Clothed Dead Man’s Flop
This flop currently holds the world record for the lowest score in competitive diving.
2. Half Swan To A Full Flop
A few tenths of a point were awarded for the impressive height of the diving platform.
3. Long Distance Flailing Back Flop
The powerful forward motion of this back flop earned it a solid one point.
4. High Dive Flip To A Full Flop
The flip still needs work, but the flop was spot on.
5. Sideways Penguin Flop
This was tentative and sloppy, two important factors in a good flop.
7. Backwards Flip To A Half Flop
Ambitious, yet completely devoid of grace or technical skill.
8. Flailing Headfirst Boat Flop
This was awkward, even by flop standards.
9. Reverse Double Flip To A Full Flop
Technically a masterful belly flop! However, major points were deducted because it was clearly an accident.
10. Flailing Sideways Cliff Flop
Extra points were awarded because this guy had his own cameraman.
11. Triple Flip Into A Back Flop
Great energy and spirit in these flips!
12. Frantic Running Cliff Jump
Pretending to run through the air is a cool jumping technique.
13. Super Splash Cannonball
An additional point was awarded because this guy’s girlfriend doesn’t seem to care about any of this.
14. Headfirst Truck Flop
This dive would’ve scored higher had the car made it over the edge of the pool.
15. Majestic Swan Flop
This is one of the greatest examples of a “pure” belly flop - 100% intentional and executed to perfection.
16. Full Dog Flop
Another brilliantly executed belly flop with bonus points for panache.
17. Reverse Double Flip Cannonball
Ok. These dives are starting to get more extreme.
18. Fully-Clothed Reverse Flip With A Half Flop
Bonus points were awarded because this guy was in a business meeting.
19. Full Arms-And-Legs Swan Into A Headfirst Cannonball Tuck
And this guy clearly knows what he’s doing.