1. Start by taking advantage of what you’re sitting in
Dorm floors and libraries make for nice race courses.
5. You can also work on an art project
7. If nothing is working, try freezing your ass off
A quick plunge in a cold river or lake will reboot your system and prepare you for a week’s worth of studying.
9. Or eat a super hot chili pepper
If you can make it past a minute or so of extreme discomfort you’ll, get an endorphin rush similar to a long workout.
12. Or play mind games with the library staff
Lay face down on a table and see how long it takes the staff to ask you to stop.
14. Or go nuts on a rival sorority or fraternity house
I mean, if not now, when?