1. Lindsay trying to reassure the director Paul Schrader that she wouldn’t turn on him like she did with the cast and crew of “Liz & Dick.”
2. Lindsay discussing what’s “formative” to her character, Tara.
3. Lindsay (in July) discussing what’s next after “The Canyons” wraps.
4. After already being fired from the film once before, Lindsay threatens the director after he reprimands her during a take.
5. Lindsay shouting to no one in between takes.
6. Lindsay chastising co-star James Deen for fighting with the director.
7. Lindsay, unaware her mike was on, commenting on her life as it currently stands.
Visit The New York Times for the rest of the Stephen Rodrick’s compelling profile of The Canyons.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World Aids Day — 35 million people have died from Aids-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›