1. Jorn Weisbrodt and Rufus Wainwright
Image: Peggy Sirota
2. The Cast of “The New Normal”
Clockwise, from the top: Bebe Wood, Justin Bartha, Georgia King, Andrew Rannells and NeNe Leakes. Image: Peggy Sirota
Gap CMO Seth Farbman described the inspiration behind “Love Comes In Every Shade,” which also features Fatherly Love and True Love:
Their personal relationships help remind us that every family is unique and often goes beyond just those we’re related to—it also includes the people we share our lives and deepest passions with. This campaign celebrates these diverse, optimistic views on family and the many forms love can take.
Previously in gay ads from Gap, JCPennys and others.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›