1. Ben Schwartz
Jean-Ralphio will appear in multiple episodes as a new love interest for Tina.
2. Matt Besser
The founder of Uprights Citizen Brigade will play an amateur kite pilot.
3. Jenny Slate
The SNL alum will reprise her role as Tina’s farting friend, Tammy, in multiple episodes.
4. Tim Meadows
The comedian will play Mike the Mailman in a recurring role.
5. Tom Lennon
Reno 911’s favorite cop will reprise his role as TV Host Chuck.
6. Samantha Bee
And if Chuck’s coming back that means The Daily Show correspondent will return as his co-host Pam.
7. Rob Huebel
The funny man will return to the show.
8. Sarah and Laura Silverman
The sisters will also be stopping by.
9. Andy Kindler
The stand-up comedian and voice actor will return as Mort the mortician.
10. Bill Hader
Hader (the only reason to watch the new season of SNL) is coming back as Mickey.
11. Doug Benson
The comedian will be on the show in a character not to be described because it would cause major spoilers for the show.
12. Sam Seder
The radio talk show host will be returning as Hugo and several other bit characters.
13. Neil Flynn
Scrubs’ trusty janitor will be play a mysterious man named Mike Flush.
14. Jack McBrayer
When he’s not busy hanging out with Alexander Skarsgard, McBrayer will return to the show as Zeke’s older cousin Leslie.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- After two previous missions failed, Russia's Progress rocket took off to resupply the International Space Station ?
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.