The journalist basically owned Twitter and those who tried to take swipes at him:
And Coop didn’t hesitate to take down bigoted personalities:
10. When Karl Lagerfeld deemed Adele “too fat,” Anderson dedicated a whole “Ridiculist” to slamming the designer.
11. He threw shade at Star Jones after she claimed he came out to boost ratings.
12. After Michele Bachmann called for an investigation of the State Department, Coop swiftly criticized her for a lack of evidence.
13. Anderson didn’t care for Teresa Guidice’s weak defense for her constant fighting.
14. When Amanda Bynes tweeted at Barack Obama, Anderson created a new segment for her on “360.”
15. Coop didn’t have any sympathy for Lindsay Lohan after she took to Twitter to whine about Bynes.
16. And after he hit his breaking point, Anderson cut short an interview with the “human Barbie doll.”
When “Anderson” was canceled, the host finally loosened up and had fun on the show:
18. When Paul Rudd told Anderson he just got “tickled by a pickle,” the host claimed to have done the same thing.
And then there were several moments when Anderson looked like a total badass:
20. He brought the gun show to a basketball game.
22. And he kept on reporting during a huge explosion in the Gaza City.
24. And showed his smarts when he won $50,000 for The Trevor Project during an episode of “Jeopardy.”
Not to mention, his biggest move yet:
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.