The journalist basically owned Twitter and those who tried to take swipes at him:
And Coop didn’t hesitate to take down bigoted personalities:
When “Anderson” was canceled, the host finally loosened up and had fun on the show:
And then there were several moments when Anderson looked like a total badass:
20. He brought the gun show to a basketball game.
24. And showed his smarts when he won $50,000 for The Trevor Project during an episode of “Jeopardy.”
Not to mention, his biggest move yet:
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️