1. That it’s important to stand tall
Even though this Olympic fencer lost her challenge regarding medal-clinching touch, it was how she remained stood tall that impressed me the most.
2. That it’s okay to cry
I could barely make it through this post without shedding a tear.
3. That it’s okay to try and fail
I always have this post to remind me of that.
4. That the Olympics are more fun to watch when censored
5. That everyone looks better in a pink wig
Yes, even Samuel L. Jackson.
6. That I don’t know as much about “Love Actually” as I thought I did (also that I still have a huge crush on Andrew Lincoln)
Seriously, I bombed this quiz.
7. That I’m getting way too old to be drinking like this
Then again maybe that’s a good thing.
8. That I secretly hate brunch
All it took was one post to remind of of those little things that annoy me most about something that’s normally the best part of the weekend. (Friends: Take note.)
9. That there’s no excuse for me to keep eating out
Especially when there’s this awesome food guide to teach me how to eat better for less.
10. That I need to start working out more
Oh who am I kidding? Where’s the ice cream.
11. That sometimes the best ideas come from a challenge
12. That everyone struggles at their job sometimes
If Chelsea can weather the storm, then we all can!
13. That sometimes it’s important to use your words
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›