1. That it’s important to stand tall
Even though this Olympic fencer lost her challenge regarding medal-clinching touch, it was how she remained stood tall that impressed me the most.
2. That it’s okay to cry
I could barely make it through this post without shedding a tear.
4. That the Olympics are more fun to watch when censored
6. That I don’t know as much about “Love Actually” as I thought I did (also that I still have a huge crush on Andrew Lincoln)
Seriously, I bombed this quiz.
7. That I’m getting way too old to be drinking like this
Then again maybe that’s a good thing.
8. That I secretly hate brunch
All it took was one post to remind of of those little things that annoy me most about something that’s normally the best part of the weekend. (Friends: Take note.)
9. That there’s no excuse for me to keep eating out
Especially when there’s this awesome food guide to teach me how to eat better for less.
10. That I need to start working out more
Oh who am I kidding? Where’s the ice cream.
11. That sometimes the best ideas come from a challenge
12. That everyone struggles at their job sometimes
If Chelsea can weather the storm, then we all can!
13. That sometimes it’s important to use your words
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈