1. Funko POP Vinyl Horror Figures.
See more figures here.
2. This Nightmare on Elm Street toaster.
Order this badass toaster here.
3. This 20th anniversary Halloween snow globe.
Unfortunately, it’s currently unavailable on Amazon. You might have more luck with Ebay.
4. This Texas Chainsaw Massacre ornament.
Nothing says ‘tis the season like a head on your Christmas tree. Get it here.
5. This Silence of the Lambs embroidery.
Add a classy touch to your home here.
6. This Scream ice cream bowl.
So punny, it hurts. Get it here.
7. These bookends inspired by The Shining.
Make your home library stand out here.
8. This Saw bobblehead.
Get it from Toys “R” Us, since Saw is such a children’s movie.
9. This adorable Alien plushie.
Sure, it’s cute until it bursts from your chest and spills blood on your crewmates. Get it here.
10. This Dracula book purse.
Embrace your inner bibliophile here.
11. This Frankenstein pillow.
Relax with finesse here.
12. This Bride of Frankenstein cookie jar.
Hey kids, eat some cookies outta this undead chick’s head. Order it here.
13. These Nosferatu curtains.
These’ll definitely get your date to come back to your apartment. Get ‘em here.
14. This Jaws bottle opener.
Start opening your booze the right way. Get it here.
15. This smooth gangster Wolf Man picture.
Thought your home was missing something? Found it.
16. This The Exorcist crochet doll set.
That’s pretty damn detailed. Get it here.
17. This tannis root pendant from Rosemary’s Baby.
Goes with any outfit. Buy it here.
18. This The Birds Barbie doll.
What do little girls and killer birds have in common? A love of Barbie, of course! Unfortunately, Mattel no longer sells this awesome item. Try ebay.
19. This Trick ‘r Treat 3D pop art.
Purchase this artwork here.
20. This Evil Dead wallet.
Hail to the king, baby. Flash your singles here.
21. This Pennywise the Clown giant inflatable.
Guaranteed never to be invited to that block party again. Buy it here.
22. These Phantom of the Opera shoes.
Kick it in gear here.
23. This Child’s Play lunchbox.
Send your kids to school with this baby. They’ll definitely make friends.
24. This Creature from the Black Lagoon soap
Clean up your act here.
25. This Sleepaway Camp beanie.
Keep your head warm here.
26. American Psycho bloody mug.
Start your morning with a bang here.
27. This House on Haunted Hill light switch plate.
Don’t worry, Vincent Price will protect you from the dark. Buy it here.
29. Universal Monster Crib Set
Traumatize your kid at birth. Get it here.
30. This Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island messenger bag.
I don’t care whatcha say, this movie was scary. Real zombies and crazy, hormonal cat ladies? NO THANK YOU. Order it here.
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.