1. The 1st Helicopter Squadron flying Hueys out of Andrews Air Force Base, Washington DC
These men and women fly high ranking military officials all over the national mall and Washington DC
2. The 13th Bomb Squadron flying the B-2 Stealth Bomber out of Whiteman Air Force Base, Missouri
The B-2 is America’s most expensive plane costing $2.2B. Knob Noster, Missouri is a small town that houses some of the world’s most awe inspiring firepower.
3. F-15E Strike Eagle Come See Afghanistan…By Air
This one’s pretty cool, there’s a bunch more on the site for other aircraft as well.
4. F-16s flying out of Spangdahlem Air Base, Germany
Near a small town called Bitburg, Germany, home of the famous beer “Bitburger”, there is an amazing Air Force Base called Spangdahlem.
5. Airdropping over Afghanistan…The military’s UPS
Airdrop Direct-Delivery Service to Afghanistan! A USAF Loadmaster stands and watches needed supplies drift down to Army troops on the ground.
6. The 62D Fighter Squadron flys F-16s out of Luke Air Force Base, Arizona
The 62D Fighter Squadron known as “The Spikes”, the base is near Phoenix, Arizona.
7. The Gigantic C-5 Galaxies fly out of Dover Air Force Base, Delaware
The Dover racetrack known as the “Monster Mile” has a giant statue of a rock monster throwing a race car…This poster has the giant rock monster throwing one of the world’s biggest aircraft like a paper plane. Amazing print!
8. C-17s fly at Charleston Air Force Base, South Carolina
The C-17 is a large military aircraft that can land on dirt runways…with a tank in the back! Many of these planes are stationed near Charleston, South Carolina. You can see the Charleston Bridge and the famous lighthouse in the background. There’s also the classic Palmetto Tree and crescent moon that screams South Carolina.
9. The B-1 Supersonic Bomber flying out of Dyess Air Force Base, Texas
Dyess AFB is near Abilene, Texas, home of windmills and dry, hot, ranch-land!
10. The MQ-1 Predator drone training at Creech Air Force Base, Nevada
Casinos call their cameras the “eye in the sky” this poster is kind of funny because that drone has cameras mounted on it
11. B-52s (the aircraft not the band) fly over New Orleans
A few hours away from New Orleans is an Barksdale Air Force Base that fly the long range B-52 bomber
12. C-130s fly out of Yokota Air Base, Japan
A red tori gate stands with Mt Fuji in the background as C-130s airdrop near Tokyo
13. Bonus! All Air Force pilots have to start somewhere…DA-20 Initial Flight School, Colorado
Diamond DA-20 Trainer flying over the Rockies, the title is kind of ironic “Rocky Landings Flight School”, even Air Force pilots have rocky landings when they start!