1. The death of your soul when someone calls your viola a violin (or mistakens an instrument for another)
2. The terms “retard” and “diphthong” are no laughing matter
3. Getting all of the motivation in the world for music when you’re at work or school, but blowing it off when you’re at home
I think we’re done here!
4. The constant struggle between sounding original or like your favorite band
5. Naming your songs or band is next to impossible
6. The awful feeling you get when you play a note on a rest
7. The awkward moment when people start applauding before you’re done with the song
8. You’ve learned some Latin, Italian, French, and German without ever taking a course in them
9. You are the stigmatized and underappreciated drummer but you graciously deal with this with a quiet smile because you realize that the band would not be worth anything without you.
Stay chill, drummers.
10. The rage you feel when someone calls a piece a song and vice versa
11. Pissing off the sound guy won’t end well for you
12. Mainstream radio music nowadays is torturous
13. You don’t remember what it’s like to not have back pain
14. You don’t get much of a tan unless you play outdoors a lot or youre dark-skinned
15. About the indie, alternative, and EDM music you love so much: You are righteously mad when every major corporation is using it in their (mainstream) commercials
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›