1. My first screenname was Salthouse26.
My older brother made it for me, regrettably, so that’s probably the only reason why it’s not “SeXySpEnCeR43” or something.
3. What was your first AOL screenname?
- President Obama apologized to Doctors Without Borders for the airstrike that killed 22 people at a clinic in Afghanistan. ›
- The U.S. Coast Guard said it will suspend the search for the crew of El Faro, the cargo ship that went missing in the Caribbean during Hurricane Joaquin last week. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›