1. Remember that brilliant Disney film where Lindsay Lohan tries to bring her mom back to life but instead turns her doll, Eve, into a human?
2. Well get ready, ladies and gentlemen, because Tyra Banks just confirmed that there’s going to be a sequel.
3. Banks told Digital Spy that the film will be “very different.”
“I can’t [tell you anything] unfortunately,” she said. “I’m under contract with Disney and I can’t talk about it at all, except that it’s coming. But it will be very different, very different. Very modern - a modern take.”
4. She also added that the film won’t be released until “late 2014 or 2015”.
5. And she has not yet confirmed if Lindsay Lohan will be joining her in the sequel.
Banks claims that she can’t reveal much information about the film, as she’s still under contract with Disney.