1. Brazil won 2-1 against Colombia in its quarterfinal match on Friday, but the highlight of the game wasn’t a goal.
2. It was Brazil’s David Luiz urging the crowd to acknowledge Colombia’s James Rodriguez for a stellar World Cup performance.
3. Rodriguez, 22, scored a record-breaking six goals during the 2014 World Cup.
4. So after David Luiz won, knocking Colombia out of the competition, he ran over to Rodriguez and declared his appreciation for a game well played.
5. Now that’s true sportsmanship. Congrats on a great game and World Cup.
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›