31. Lilia Skala in Lilies of the Field
That white bib is sexy as hell, sister.
30. Geraldine McEwan in The Magdalene Sisters
McEwan? More like McYouWin the title of most delicious frown lines. DAYUM.
29. Anne Bancroft in Agnes of God
CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT THOSE LIPS? Perfection.
28. Maggie Smith in Sister Act
Those broad shoulders are proof that there is a god.
27. Ingrid Bergman in The Bells of St. Mary’s
Are we in Hell? Cause it’s getting hot in here.
26. Whoopi Goldberg in Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit
She sings, she teaches, and she totally rocks those shaded sunglasses.
25. Celeste Holm in Come to the Stable
10/10 would pray with.
24. Meryl Streep in Doubt
No need for that knitted blanket, Meryl. You’re already hot.
23. Rosalind Russell in The Trouble with Angels
That smile makes me wish she’d ride something other than that bike.
22. Glenda Jackson in Nasty Habits
Those high heels and that veil = HOT.
21. Susan Sarandon in Dead Man Walking
She’s workin’ that curly hair. Can I get an amen?
20. Helen Reddy in Airport 1975
Are you sitting on the edge of your pew yet? CAUSE WE’VE MADE IT TO THE TOP 20.
19. Deborah Kerr in Heaven Knows, Mr. Allison
What’s sexier than a crafty nun? Nothing.
18. Jodie Foster in The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys
Those soft, teary eyes make me want to cuddle with her in the back of the convent. =/
17. Vanessa Redgrave in The Devils
Let’s put that cage to good use, sister.
16. Meg Tilly in Agnes of God
THAT ALL-WHITE HABIT IS HEAVENLY.
15. Jennifer Jones in The Song of Bernadette
She’s too good for that man, and she knows it. I like a nun who knows what she wants.
14. Lindsay Lohan in Machete
Lindsay Lohan? More like I’m YoMan.
13. Frankie Thorn in Bad Lieutenant
Look at the way she’d holding those prayer beads. You can tell she’d be a gentle lover.
12. Debbie Reynolds in The Singing Nun
She’s got the voice of an angel. Hallelujah.
11. Mary Tyler Moore in Change of Habit
I want Moore of that sexy smolder.
10. Shirley MacLaine in Two Mules for Sister Sara
LOOK AT THAT COMPLEXION.
9. Cécile De France in Soeur Sourire
Big glasses = big heart.
8. Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music
Do re mi fa so la do me.
7. Amy Adams in Doubt
Innocence is sexy. And so is that bow.
5. Anna Karina in The Nun
Those eyebrows. I can’t.
4. Sophia Loren in Bianco, Rosso E…
He is risen. And I’m not talking about Jesus.
3. Raquel Welch in Bluebeard
Her, um, necklace looks really nice here.
2. Audrey Hepburn in The Nun’s Story
A nun in her pajamas. That is all.