1. When people use the “10 items or less” line but clearly have more than 10 items.
2. When someone eats the food you were saving for yourself in the fridge.
3. When slow walkers take up the whole sidewalk.
4. Even worse: when people cut in line.
5. And when they pronounce “Espresso” like “Expresso.”
6. Same with “especially” and “expecially.”
7. When their messages are littered with grammatical errors.
8. Speaking of littering… when they litter.
9. Or when they chew with their mouth open.
10. When someone calls you on the phone instead of texting.
11. If someone doesn’t hold the door open for you, EVEN THOUGH YOU’RE RIGHT BEHIND THEM.
12. When people don’t use their turn signal.
13. When people take up an unnecessary amount of space on public transportation.
15. When people don’t hold the elevator doors for you.
16. When people don’t have their credit cards ready when it’s their turn to buy something.
17. When people have their music so loud that you can hear it over your own.
18. When people talk or text in the movie theater.
19. When they don’t cover their mouths while sneezing or coughing.
20. When strangers try to tell you their whole life story on airplanes when you clearly don’t want to converse.
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›