1. Go to the top right of your homepage and click “Settings.”
2. Scroll down to where it says “Your Twitter Archive” and click “Request Your Archive.”
3. Open Twitter’s verification email and click “Go Now.”
4. Click “Download.”
5. Click “index.html.”
Once it has access, an archive will appear. The blue bars represent your tweets.
6. Click on the first blue bar that corresponds with the earliest date.
7. Your earliest tweets will appear. Scroll down to your first tweet and click “View on Twitter.”
You’ll soon realize how stupid some of your tweets were.
What was your first tweet?
Add it below, no matter how weird, embarrassing, or random it may seem.
- The U.S. airstrike on a Doctors Without Borders hospital that killed at least 30 people last month happened as a "direct result of avoidable human error," the Pentagon said. ›
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Pope Francis arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›