2. Well get ready, ‘cause they’re returning to TV on the ABC comedy The Neighbors.
3. Cameron, 37, and Weinger, 38, will guest star as “new visitors to the alien neighborhood.”
The premise of The Neighbors revolves around “a family of humans living in a community of extraterrestrials.”
4. Here’s what the two of them look like now, including your favorite neighbor, Kimmy Gibbler (Andrea Barber).
5. The TV couple is scheduled to appear on the show’s Season 2 finale, which does not currently have an air date.
Weinger is actually a writer and producer on the show, so here’s hoping the couple can keep their ’90s chemistry going and return for another episode if The Neighbors is renewed for a third season.
6. The next episode of The Neighbors will air on Friday, Feb. 28, at 8:30 p.m. on ABC.
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›