2. Well get ready, ‘cause they’re returning to TV on the ABC comedy The Neighbors.
3. Cameron, 37, and Weinger, 38, will guest star as “new visitors to the alien neighborhood.”
The premise of The Neighbors revolves around “a family of humans living in a community of extraterrestrials.”
4. Here’s what the two of them look like now, including your favorite neighbor, Kimmy Gibbler (Andrea Barber).
5. The TV couple is scheduled to appear on the show’s Season 2 finale, which does not currently have an air date.
Weinger is actually a writer and producer on the show, so here’s hoping the couple can keep their ’90s chemistry going and return for another episode if The Neighbors is renewed for a third season.
6. The next episode of The Neighbors will air on Friday, Feb. 28, at 8:30 p.m. on ABC.
- [A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/sheriffs-deputy-shot-dead-in-ambush-at-texas-gas-station)
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)