1. Remember DJ Tanner and Steve Hale, your favorite ’90s TV couple from Full House?
2. Well get ready, ‘cause they’re returning to TV on the ABC comedy The Neighbors.
3. Cameron, 37, and Weinger, 38, will guest star as “new visitors to the alien neighborhood.”
The premise of The Neighbors revolves around “a family of humans living in a community of extraterrestrials.”
4. Here’s what the two of them look like now, including your favorite neighbor, Kimmy Gibbler (Andrea Barber).
5. The TV couple is scheduled to appear on the show’s Season 2 finale, which does not currently have an air date.
Weinger is actually a writer and producer on the show, so here’s hoping the couple can keep their ’90s chemistry going and return for another episode if The Neighbors is renewed for a third season.