1. This is bubble soccer.
“Boblefotball” first appeared on Golden Goal, a Norwegian TV show, in 2011.
2. The sport might look familiar because Jimmy Fallon tried bringing it to the states.
5. BUT WITH GIANT BUBBLE SUITS ON TOP.
The bubbles are called Bumperz, and they’re designed for any type of weather or outdoor arena.
6. Each suit is surprisingly safe.
They have built-in harnesses and handles.
7. This allows for hard tackling.
Referees and coaches actually encourage this behavior.
8. REALLY hard tackling.
Bubble soccer is a full-contact sport, and there are no tackling fouls.
10. The rules are simple: score.
Scoring is harder than it looks — most games end with only a few total goals.
- [President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done.. ›]http://www.buzzfeed.com/salvadorhernandez/watch-live-obama-delivers-speech-on-katrina-anniversary)