1. This is bubble soccer.
“Boblefotball” first appeared on Golden Goal, a Norwegian TV show, in 2011.
2. The sport might look familiar because Jimmy Fallon tried bringing it to the states.
5. BUT WITH GIANT BUBBLE SUITS ON TOP.
The bubbles are called Bumperz, and they’re designed for any type of weather or outdoor arena.
6. Each suit is surprisingly safe.
They have built-in harnesses and handles.
7. This allows for hard tackling.
Referees and coaches actually encourage this behavior.
8. REALLY hard tackling.
Bubble soccer is a full-contact sport, and there are no tackling fouls.
10. The rules are simple: score.
Scoring is harder than it looks — most games end with only a few total goals.
- Dylann Roof pleaded not guilty to federal hate crime charges in the Charleston church massacre.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.