2. You have alarms and schedules for everything.
3. You hate when people are late.
4. Almost as much as when they make you late.
5. You basically lived at the library during college.
6. And wished they had beds for your constant all-nighters.
8. Which means game night with friends isn’t recreation for you. It’s war.
10. You always say “yes” and take on more work, no matter how full your plate already is.
11. You finish people’s sentences out of impatience.
12. You’re great at multitasking.
13. Running for student council wasn’t optional, it was your moral duty.
14. When you’re having a bad day, you mess around with the formatting of your résumé to feel better.
(And you hate yourself for it.)
15. It doesn’t matter how long it takes, you’ll stay up until all your work is done.
18. People always say, “You look stressed.”
19. You work seven days a week, even if you only get paid for five.
Work comes first. And second and third.
20. If you actually go out, you bring work with you.
21. You haven’t relaxed in about three years.
Or, you know, 20.
22. You get frustrated if one of your friends posts about a breaking news story before you.
23. Highlighters and study guides were your best friends in school.
And you took pride in every single study guide you made. Admit it.
24. Having unanswered emails gives you anxiety.
Which is a problem, because you’ve signed up for a million mailing lists.
But you wouldn’t change this way of life for anything.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›