2. You have alarms and schedules for everything.
4. Almost as much as when they make you late.
5. You basically lived at the library during college.
8. Which means game night with friends isn’t recreation for you. It’s war.
10. You always say “yes” and take on more work, no matter how full your plate already is.
13. Running for student council wasn’t optional, it was your moral duty.
14. When you’re having a bad day, you mess around with the formatting of your résumé to feel better.
(And you hate yourself for it.)
15. It doesn’t matter how long it takes, you’ll stay up until all your work is done.
18. People always say, “You look stressed.”
19. You work seven days a week, even if you only get paid for five.
Work comes first. And second and third.
20. If you actually go out, you bring work with you.
22. You get frustrated if one of your friends posts about a breaking news story before you.
23. Highlighters and study guides were your best friends in school.
And you took pride in every single study guide you made. Admit it.
24. Having unanswered emails gives you anxiety.
Which is a problem, because you’ve signed up for a million mailing lists.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️