1. 1. Join In On the Greenest Game Ever
New Orleans Super Bowl Host Committee invites football fans to participate in Geaux Green games to save energy and reduce carbon emissions from the game between the 49ers and Ravens.
2. 2. Be Conscious of Your Own Contribution to the Game’s Carbon Footprint
While you’re watching the Super Bowl at home, turn off all the lights and appliances in your house. With everyone in your house focused on a single screen for a few hours, you’re doing your small part.
3. 3. Focus on the Now
No need to multitask or worry about the future or the past. The Super Bowl is a great opportunity to live in the moment and focus on the experience.
4. 4. Connect With Your Community
Fostering a sense of connection with other people is a prime goal of Conscious Media. Watching the Super Bowl with family, friends and other fans, helps us feel connected to something bigger than ourselves. Cherish that feeling.
5. 5. Be Inspired
Conscious Media has the power to inspire, and who are we to say where inspiration should come from? If you are in the mindset to seek inspiration, we bet you can find it in Beyonce’s halftime performance, in a phenomenal pass, or even in a hilarious Super Bowl commercial.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?