1. You had two houses which meant two rooms you got to decorate super cool.
2. You learned at a young age the art of, “pack only what you need” for when you went back and forth from mom and dad’s.
3. At School your friends had a hard time grasping the whole mom’s-house dad’s-house ordeal.
Little Johnny always needed time processing these sort of things
4. Oh, mom said no to Karen’s party? Good thing you’re with dad this weekend
5. Two birthday celebrations, two holiday celebrations, two of everything, suckaaas.
6. You got thrown right into the trash talking business. “Your mother does not know anything about my financial state.”
7. This conversation happened frequently. Friend: “I’m here” You: “Where” Friend: “Mom’s house” You: “Oh… I’m at my dad’s” Friend: “Dammit”
8. You knew who to tell certain things to, and the best part was you knew they wouldn’t tell one another. Because they don’t talk, Naturally.
Not sure of the gif relevance on this one ^
9. One of them was a whole lot less strict than the other. “PARTY AT MY MOMS TONIGHT. SHE’S BRINGING THE KEG.”
10. There were two opportunities to be taken on vacation, and Mom and Dad’s ideas of vacation were both very different.
11. You got a head start on the other kids learning how to please two parties.
Which has also led to the phoney you are today. Lol jk.