1. Naps will become your no. 1 favorite activity.
2. There’s no one else to clean your bathroom anymore. So buy a pair of flip-flops.
3. Always label your food… or at least make sure anyone who takes it will learn a lesson.
5. Socks aren’t just for your feet anymore ;)
6. Learn to like ramen (it’s not very hard), because it’s basically all you’re going to eat.
7. On that note: whenever your parents offer to take you out to eat, say yes. Always.
8. R.I.P. your privacy, unless you’re willing to sacrifice your dignity.
9. Make friends with your RA.
(They might give you a break once in a while.)
10. Wash dishes as soon as you dirty them.
Also, didn’t your mother ever tell you not to play with your food?